Herbal Medicine Consultations
What is a Medical Herbalist
A Medical Herbalist is trained in the therapeutic action and properties of using herbs as medicine. The elements of what is considered as a “therapeutic dose” is backed by scientific research and through traditional uses. A Medical Herbalist is trained to identify which herbs are appropriate for specific conditions and artistically blending them together to potentiate their benefits.
We prioritize identifying and addressing the root cause of your illness. We take a patient-centred systems approach, meaning we treat every person as unique and look at the body as a whole.
We consider the traditional and western uses of medicinal plants, and account for the energetics of the plant as well as the client’s unique constitution.
A Medical Herbalist is a Holistic Practitioner blending traditional plant energetics with new models of consultation based care like Functional Medicine. We take into account an individual’s genes, diet, lifestyle, and environment to inform our personalized protocols. We use a combination of herbs, lifestyle, diet, and supplements to support our clients.
Complete the Basic Intake Form to get started.
A consultation includes:
- Initial consultations are 60 minutes; we go in-depth and do a full assessment of diet, lifestyle, and environmental factors.
- Diet analysis of daily meals is offered to further paint the picture
- You will walk away with a clear personalized road map to reach your health goals. This road-map is an in-depth document blending Functional Medicine, Western Herbal Medicine and Constitutional Based Energetics.
- Diet, supplement, and lifestyle recommendations
- A 2-week herbal formula included with initial consult
30-minute Follow-up Consultations with a 2-week formula is $99